Let's play a little game...
I'm going to say a few statements and you say 'yes' or 'no' to see if I'm talking to you.
1. You aren't really sure how much you've made this year. You could probably find out if you looked here or there, or you might be able to guess within a few thousand, but not within $100.
2. You aren't keeping your receipts. You've been thinking your bank statement is good enough.
3. If your bank balance is up, you're happy; if it's down, you're in the pits and start trying to make a sell anywhere you can. This seems to happen a lot.
4. Profit isn't even on your radar.
5. If you are a Sole Proprietor or LLC - quarterly taxes always seem to sneak up on you and you never feel prepared. Sometimes you don't even have the money to cover it or it makes that month extra tight.
6. You sort of halfway do your books, but the balances never seem to match up and you know deep down you're doing something wrong. OR you've long since quit doing them.
7. It seems like no matter what you do, you can never get ahead. You have plenty of clients, but it feels like everytime money comes in, it turns around and goes right back out.
So how did I do? Am I sounding like a mind reader?
- Yes! - Well then read on ;)
- No - Sounds like you've got it covered, you probably don't need our help unless you're just tired of doing your books :)